Monday, June 29, 2009

She Said "Da Da"



This is my amazing 7 month daughter Jayci. ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING isn't she! The very first words out of her mouth are officially "DA DA." Every time she says that little phrase, my heart pounds a million miles an hour, a smile comes to my face, and I look directly at her beaming beautiful eyes. I am so proud to be this little girl's Father.

Being a father of this little girl has taught me something about God. The bible says that we are his children. A simple truth, yet very powerful. This means that every time we call his name, his heart pounds a million miles an hour, a smile comes to his face, and he looks directly at us. What an amazing reality! God Is So Proud To Be Your Heavenly Father!

1 comment:

Pennie said...

Hey, Kevin. Jaycie is beautiful!!!! Anyway, just wanted to leave the link for my blog for you... if you have issues with privacy settings, let me know. I'm pretty sure I opened it up, but I don't know for sure. The blog that has to do with what I want to eventually preach about is named *Battlefield.*