Thursday, July 9, 2009

Overwhelming Challenge? Or Amazing Opportunity?

"What you are calling an overwhelming challenge, God is calling an amazing opportunity" I love this quote taken from Perry Noble's Twitter update. It is a reminder that our minds can't comprehend the things that God has planned for us. The bible is specific about "great plans" (Jeremiah 29:11) that God has for our lives. In scripture we often read that God will never leave or forsake His people (Hebrews 13:5 & Deuteronomy 31:8). So, every morning I wake up, I have started with a prayer that goes something like this; "God grant me the capacity to receive the plans you have for my life, I surrender all my worries and fears, and put my trust in you." I pray that you are encouraged today! I believe that God is calling you towards amazing opportunity! Don't be down and discouraged, but live with the confidence that God is bringing His will to pass in your life! BE BLESSED!

No comments: