Friday, June 19, 2009

Don't Be A Grumpy!

Alright, we are all going to participate in an exercise. Ready? When I say "GRUMPY!" Who comes to your mind? Think about it for a minute.... OK, next, When I say "WHINER!" Who comes to your mind? Take a moment if you have to.... One more, here we go, When I say "COMPLAINER!" Who comes to mind? Kind of fun isn't it?

Philippians 2:14 - 16 says "Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation. Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life..

I expect my 7 year old (Ethan) to grumble and argue from time to time, I expect my 5 year old (Kaden) to whine and complain about things that are insignificant, and to be honest my 6 1/2 month old (Jayci) has her bad too. But I also expect them to grow out of Grumbling, Complaining, and Whining. I want my kids to SHINE LIKE STARS on this planet, and that is the desire of God for his children. You & I! He wants us to SHINE LIKE STARS! So today, do everything without Grumbling. You know that situation you want to Argue? Don't!
Today, Set yourself up to be a SHINING STAR!

No comments: