Saturday, June 20, 2009

You Deserve A Slammin Future!

I am going to be totally transparent with the entire Internet world by saying "I have been guilty of dwelling on the things of my past." That is the driving motivation behind this blog post, so grab a coffee, a pillow, and maybe even some cheese bread!

Isaiah 43:18 -19 says "Forget the former things of the past; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland...

God promised you that He is doing a NEW THING!! Say "NEW!" We can take it to the bank that God is providing a new way of life for you. Maybe it's a new job, new victory, new car, new house, new friends, a new relationship, new ministry, new bike, new college, new way of thinking, or new annointing! Whatever the case may be in your life, don't feel stuck! God is providing a "NEW" for you! Our job is to forget the things of the past. They may be great things, or they may be not so great things, but we must forget them and forge ahead!

Practical Application: This weekend, spend time with God. Ask Him, "What Do I Need To Forget, To Open Up The New In My Life?"

No comments: