Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Of The Proudest Moments Of My Life

I have been out of town away from my family, my church, and my youth group for about a week. Back home there is an amazing ministry that we started in 2008 called DC. In that ministry is a man by the name of Josiah Lumley. He has been in our youth ministry for around 7 years. Tonight he spoke to the youth group and delivered what I will label a five star teaching. He spoke on what it means to be in Christ. Even though I am currently away, I have received numerous reports on how awesome he did. This is one of my most proudest moments because I have seen this young man journey through his spiritual life and now he is speaking out what he believes to the next generation of world changers. I have to say that I am so proud of Josiah, and I will never forget this moment. Keep preaching Josiah, I believe that God has called you to this and has prepared you for this. You Are Amazing! I praise God every day for allowing me to be apart of your life all these years, and I look forward to the future God has planned for you. Let's all allow this year to be a year that God stretches us. "It's Not Always Easy" is the slogan I am using for when God is trying to stretch us, but when it's all over we can sit back and say "It Was So Worth It!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he did an awesome job tonight(: I liked it a lot. I can't wait to see you next wed.(: