Friday, September 28, 2007

A Place To Grow

They Make Pills For –

- Headaches
- Body aches
- Nose running
- Nose not running
- Sneezing
- Cramps
- ADD (or what we call LOD) Lack of Discipline
- ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (or what I call “Overcaffinated” and Enjoying It!)
- They even make pills for losing weight

But the on thing that has no miracle pill is our lives. There is no pill that we can take that will automatically make our lives better. This is why it is time for us to Grow!

1 Peter 2:5
you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house…

God is building everyone of us who want to grow. In fact he wills and wishes us to grow.

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (NIV)

Let's use this year to be open to being stretched and willing to grow. It will no always be an easily accepted thing, but this year is your year and I believe that if we endure and keep our minds open to growth, we will all be stronger and more useful to those around us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel myself growing, every day :-) ...more and more I feel my "feet sweating" to do what I would not do but should do because God wants me to do it. ...one of these days my sweaty feet are going to be so sweaty that I will indeed go up to a random person or group of people and talk about our Savior Jesus Christ.

That to me is a huge step closer to what I want to be in life..

inspiration. said...

so blessed by the message that God spoke through you this morning. thanks for your heart.