Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't Re- Tire, RE - FIRE!!

Inside of my little brain has been many thoughts that I sometimes don't understand. I have gone through a whirlwind of emotions and feelings about different topics that I have been faced with. I have prayed more than ever before in my life, and I believe it is time for us as leaders, bosses, business owners, teenagers, and Christians to refuse to Re- Tire, or accept the status quo with the thought that things will never work out the way we originally thought, and begin to position ourselves to RE - FIRE, get excited about our future, and move forward with a passion for the things yet to come. YOUR BEST DAYS ARE NOT BEHIND YOU!! Your best days are AHEAD!! RE- FIRE!!! Don't settle!! Let's position ourselves to RE - FIRE! The Best Is Yet To Come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rock on kev! excited to keep going and growing, keep expanding and learning! there is no telling what will happen when we re-fire and GO FOR IT!

Wayne L said...

Kevin I have learned when it seems like I am about to be overwhelmed to go back and study what I preach. This is an excellent article as there is nothing in the Word about retiring. In the days ahead when momentum for God seems to wane go back and read this article.