Thursday, March 12, 2009

Internet Silence

Many people have wondered why in the world I have not been online for quite a while, so you get to hear the answer. Isn't that awesome?? Ok, so there have been a ton of changes in life, and sometimes I think that if you're not careful, change can really take a toll on your brain. So I have spent many hours in prayer and seeking God for guidance. He has definitely been helping my thoughts stay focused, and for that I am grateful. This is a really weird season of life for me. I am seeing the true colors of many people, and for lack of a better word, WOW. So as you read this, just remember that during uncertain times in life, keep your prayer life strong. Don't shrink back, but prayerfully seek God in the decisions that you make. They might be the toughest decisions of your life, but God is faithful! Thanks for listening to my ramblings!!

1 comment:

dixie messer said...

hi there ,, loved thsi nice blog there my grannie .. love ya