Saturday, February 7, 2009

5 Small Loaves Of Bread & Two Fish

Tonight I had a "Chill Moment." Let me define a "Chill Moment" for you. You are sitting in silence thinking about some things that you would rather not think about, but it's impossible to stop thinking about those in particular things. So here I am blogging my thoughts.

Jesus took 5 small loaves of bread & two fish and fed an entire community of people. How? He took what He had and performed a miracle. I believe that Jesus wants to perform a miracle in your life, but the first thing you need to do is take inventory of what you have? What is it that you can give to Jesus, and watch Him do what He did with the 5 small loaves of bread and two fish? Jesus wants to take what little you have and perform a miracle with it. Give it to Him right now.

No comments: