Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Soooo Bigggg!

I was watching my nephew last night. He is a couple months old. It's amazing to watch how he grows week to week. One thing he loves is when I pick him up, and in a higher pitch voice say; "sooo bigg, soooooooo bigg!" His face lights up, his eyes squint a little bit, and his cheeks puff up because of the smile that shows up. Inside he is feeling the excitement of someone spending time with him and talking to him, and the only thing he can do is smile huge.

Today I believe God wants to pick you up and say "Sooo Bigg!" I believe He enjoys watching you grow, smile and respond to what he is saying to you. Give God some time today to lift you up. Allow that smile to overtake your face because of the excitement that comes through having a great relationship with Him!!

Photobucket

No comments: