Wednesday, March 19, 2008

F.I.R.E

Listen to these definitions of Fire -

Luminosity, Brilliance, Liveliness, Enthusiasm, Excitement, To Burn, To Ignite, To Detonate. These are all so powerful. Think about it for a minute, something happens when Fire is around, we naturally look at fire - Camp Fires, Yard Fires, House Fires, Car Fires, and even the T.V. broadcasts raging forest fires.

Hebrews 12:28-29 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, [29] for our "God is a consuming fire."

Everyday let's remember to F.I.R.E. - Fire The Inside Revolution Everyday.

Our God is a consuming fire and He consumes every part of us. Let's not hold in that consuming fire power of God, but let it out.

Jeremiah 20:9 his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

I am ready to see people completely changed by God's incredible power.

No comments: