Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You Want Me To Set What?? GOALS!

What's up everyone in Internet land! HAPPY NEWYEAR! Can you already feel the excitement of the new year? If you can, make a little noise right there where you are sitting (woop woop. I remember exactly where I was a year ago today. I thought I was setting up 2010 as year that would simplify my life, but instead I ended up complicating it. Ahhh, what a horrible feeling. Hear are the two questions I asked myself at the beginning of 2011.

1. Where Don't I want to be by the end of the year?
2. What Do I need to Do to make sure I make great decisions for 2011?

If you had a tough year last year, I want to say "DON'T GIVE UP!" This year is going to be a better year for you. I don't know all of the things you have going on in your life, but I promise, if you set some goals, simple goals, you are going to move through this year with confidence. Take one day at a time, don't get stressed out, don't think about all the things that are going wrong, and don't think "I QUIT!" You are going to make it. Let's set some goals together this year.

No comments: