Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Forgotten

I just read the latest MSN post in regards to Tiger Woods. Here are some of the quotes that were included in the post. "He was so great, we bought it." "Golf needed Tiger more than Tiger needed golf." "He had a monopoly on greatness." I started to look at all these statements, and even though Tiger is still alive, these quotes are all in past tense. As if he is not to be counted any longer. In fact this next quote included in the MSN post kind of surprised me. "This past weekend we saw greatness, but not from Tiger, the cad missed the cut and I was glad." I do not consider myself a Tiger Woods fan at all. However I am a fan of people. This post about Tiger insinuates that he has been counted out, and almost borders on the line of "Tiger Is Forgotten." I have done a ton of things wrong in life, and it may come as a shock to some of you critics, but I will make more mistakes, but I am thankful that God has not forgotten about me. I want to encourage those of you who feel like you have been forgotten. My heart bleeds for you at this moment, and I want to let you know that God Thinks About You Daily! Who gives a rip about the critics that try to make you feel like you have been counted out, know today that you are still in the game, and another opportunity will show up. God Bless You Guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the first thing i thought as reading this was "yeah boy!" thanks for remembering that just because we make mistakes....we are not counted out. :)